Browse by Industry
China News Focus
An eagle eye on China overseas investment-
6 Sept 2017 – Hefei Cement Research & Design Institute will form a sino-foreign joint venture named CNBM International Engineering Co. Ltd. in Indonesia.
6 Sept 2017 - CAMCE Logistics Co. Ltd. will invest in equities of African Cargo Terminals Limited.
1 Sept 2017 – China National Forest Products Industry Corporation will form a subsidiary China National Forest Products Industry (USA) Co. Ltd.
1 Sept 2017 – ENN Ecological Holdings Co. Ltd. will acquire all the equity stakes of United Faith Ventures Limited registered in British Virgin Islands.
What to watch
13 Sept 2017 – China National Eye Gene Bank was opened in Shenyang, Liaoning province, marking the advancement of ophthalmology made for diagnosis and treatment of chronic eye disease.
11 Sept 2017 – The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has announced to scrap the required deposit reserve on foreign banks operating Renminbi business in China.
08 Sept 2017 - The first batch of frozen beef shipped from the U.S., by sea, arrived in Shanghai a few days ago.
Up-dating China economics
Time: Jan-Jul 2017
Core revenue of industrial companies each with over RMB20mn of turnover a year: +13.1% year-on-year
Profits of industrial companies each with over RMB20mn of turnover a year:
- Profits of state-owned industrial companies: +44.2%
- Profits of shareholding industrial companies: +22.9%
- Profits of foreign-invested, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau-invested companies: +17.7%
Online retail sales of physcial goods: +28.9%
Source: National Bureau of Statistics of China
NewsTrak available on
A matter of fact -
China's 11 pilot free trade zones (FTZs):
- Shanghai (approved in 2013)
- Tianjin (2014)
- Guangdong province (2014)
- Fujian province (2014)
- Liaoning province (cities of Dalian, Shenyang, Yingkou)
- Henan province (Zhengzhou, Kaifeng, Luoyang)
- Zhejiang province (Zhoushan)
- Hubei province (Wuhan, Xiangyang, Yichang)
- Chongqing (Liangjiang, Xiyung, Guoyuan)
- Sichuan province (Chengdu)
- Shaanxi province (Xi'an)