Browse by Industry
China News Focus
An eagle eye on China overseas investment-
12 June 2017 – ZhenHua Oil Co. Ltd. will form an oil trading company ZhenHua Oil (Singapore) Trading Company in Singapore.
12 June 2017 - Double Star Group Co. Ltd. will jointly acquire some equity stakes in Kumho Tire Co. Ltd., a sino-Korean joint venture.
12 June 2017- China National Oil and Gas Exploration and Development Corporation (CNODC), a unit of CNPC, will adjust its amounts of investment and exploration rights in an offshore oil block in Myanmar.
China-CEEC Investment Corporation Meeting will be held in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China on June 9, 2017
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries inaugurates its International Affairs Committee to Foster Overseas Connections
What to watch
1 June 2017 – The fiscal department of Tianjin has granted export credit insurance to 1,641 local companies which are micro and small companies in foreign trade.
31 May 2017 – Public hospitals in Kunming, the capital city of Yunnan province, will scrap all price spreads added to drugs sold in hospitals, literally leaving the retail prices of medicine more affordable.
Up-dating China economics
Time: Jan-May 2017
Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- 12,159 foreign-invested companies newly formed in China
- RMB341.08 billion of foreign capitals used (-0.7%)
- RMB48.64 billion of foreign capitals used in high-tech services
Source: National Bureau of Statistics of China
NewsTrak available on
A matter of fact -
China's 11 pilot free trade zones (FTZs):
- Shanghai (approved in 2013)
- Tianjin (2014)
- Guangdong province (2014)
- Fujian province (2014)
- Liaoning province (cities of Dalian, Shenyang, Yingkou)
- Henan province (Zhengzhou, Kaifeng, Luoyang)
- Zhejiang province (Zhoushan)
- Hubei province (Wuhan, Xiangyang, Yichang)
- Chongqing (Liangjiang, Xiyung, Guoyuan)
- Sichuan province (Chengdu)
- Shaanxi province (Xi'an)